The holidays are upon us. Although this time of year can be exciting and fun, for some it may also bring a bit of unwanted stress. To balance out the stress of holiday shopping and family visits, we’ve put together a recipe that is just as festive as it is healthy, a warm cup of CBD peppermint hot chocolate.
This recipe takes only minutes to make but will leave you feeling more relaxed and less inflamed with each sip.
This CBD peppermint hot chocolate is packed with a ton of health benefits using A1’s tranquil mint CBD, which is a THC free CBD Oil. The tranquil mint tincture is one of the best CBD products to add to this recipe because it offers a great mint flavoring to the drink. A1’s THC free CBD Oil may help to alleviate pain, tension, and stress in the body. Aside from CBD’s natural pain relieving qualities, the substance also offers benefits for your mental health by easing anxiety and the physical effects of stress on the body.
To make this recipe healthier, we’ve added cacao powder. Instead of using chocolate bars, cacao powder will give the drink its chocolate flavoring. Cacao is a superfood that is the most pure form of chocolate and is packed with antioxidants, fiber, and magnesium.
CBD Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup of milk – or alternative unsweetened milk (almond, oat, coconut, hemp, cashew etc.)
- 2 tablespoons of cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp of your favorite sweetener (stevia, monk fruit, xylitol, maple syrup, honey, sugar)
- 1 milliliter (1 dropper) of A1’s tranquil mint CBD oil tincture
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Optional garnish of candy canes, cinnamon stick, dairy/non-dairy whipped cream
- Combine all the ingredients into a saucepan over high heat. Use a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Keep stirring until the ingredients are blended together and smooth.
- Pour your hot cocoa into a mug and enjoy warm.
- Top with garnishes, if desired.