After a long day at the office, many people look forward to unwinding with a nice cocktail. Have you ever considered making a CBD infused cocktail? Adding the THC free oil may be a fun new way to give you more benefits while you drink.
CBD, cannabidiol, is created from the non psychoactive compound found in cannabis or hemp. CBD helps individuals feel calm, less anxious, and in less pain with its use. The THC free CBD oil has no psychoactive properties, making CBD infused recipes a fun way to experience the anti-inflammatory and relaxing benefits.
According to Zsolt “George” Csonka owner-bartender at the first CBD bar in New York, Adriaen Block, states CBD cocktails “gives you a different kind of ‘buzz’ for a relaxed state of mind.” In an interview with Food & Wine magazine George says, “After two drinks, you should find yourself feeling calm and mellow.”
Interested in making a delicious and easy CBD infused cocktail at home? Try this CBD Mint Julep recipe with A1’s tranquil mint oil tinctures for a fun twist to the classic cocktail.
CBD Mint Julep Recipe
- 2 ½ ounces of bourbon
- 2 sugar cubes or ½ ounce of simple syrup
- 1 milliliter (1 dropper) of A1’s tranquil mint CBD oil tincture
- Garnish: mint sprig
Steps to Make The Cocktail:
- Place A1 CBD mint oil into a chilled julep cup
- Add mint leaves and sugar into the julep cup.
- Muddle the sugar and mint leaves in the julep cup until you can smell the aroma of the mint.
- Add the bourbon.
- Fill your cup with crushed ice
- Stir the mixture rapidly until the cup is frosty.
- Garnish with mint and enjoy!
Still want the benefits of CBD without drinking alcohol? Have no fear, you can make a delicious non-alcoholic version of this drink. Simply replace the bourbon with ginger ale and add a splash of lemon juice.